The Association is established in the county of Buckinghamshire for the following purposes:
- To promote, co-ordinate and advance the interests of ABC members in their business or professional activities.
- To organise training, seminars, discussions and such other activities to assist business/professional advancement of the members.
- To affiliate with local, national, government, European and international associations and organisations for the advancement of ABC and its members.
- To disseminate relevant information from the various above mentioned organisations to ABC members
- To represent the member’s interests and express their concerns and opinions at various levels, as appropriate.
- To promote and encourage integration and cooperation between minority businesses and mainstream businesses.
- To engage in any other activity to promote the ABC.
- Exclusion Clause: The ABC is a non-political and non-religious aligned organisation.